Are you experiencing foundation issues with your home that you are unsure of? Are you worried about the cost of repairing your foundation? No need to be worried because you have the choice to choose a solution that you believe is best for you!
What the Cost Depends On:
The cost all depends on what is wrong with your foundation and what needs to be fixed. It can all depend on if you have:
- Bowing walls
- Water issues
- Leaking crack
- Yard drainage
- Sinking concrete
What Approach as the Homeowner Are You Wanting To Do?
- 100% peace of mind: zero issues ever again
- Puzzle Piece Fix: where we place a piece here or we place a piece there
- The bare minimum
- *DIY: there is still a cost associated with it
The price of foundation could range anywhere between $800 to upward of $25,000+
Epp Foundation Repair Cost:
Our average cost of a foundation repair fix is $4,200. For example, to fix a leaking crack in your basement wall it’s typically going to cost around $800 but if a corner of your home has settled and you have a lot of cracking in your drywall and brick that could be closer to $15,000.
Epp Foundation Repair Solutions:
Steel Driven Push Pier System or Helical Pier System
The Advantages of the Epp Foundation Repair Solutions:
- Permanently stops foundation settlement
- Installation is quick and minimally invasive
- Application can be done from the inside or outside of the foundation
- Positive results are immediately noticeable
- All parts are American made steel
- 25-year transferable limited warranty
Having your foundation repaired is all up to YOU on how it gets done by either having the whole problem fixed forever, only fixing certain parts that need it, doing as little as possible, or doing it yourself. No matter what choice you decide Epp Foundation Repair is here to help with all of your foundation repair needs!
*If you want more information on how you can DIY make sure you head over to our YouTube channel for future videos of how you can Do It Yourself!