If you’ve noticed any of these problems, or even something not listed here, contact us right away for a free inspection and estimate.
Basement Waterproofing Services in Omaha
Once we find the source of the intruding water, we can figure out the best solution to stop it. If the water is leaking because of a foundation problem, we repair the foundation. After that, we can install a new drainage system to keep water out permanently. Click the link and check out the basement waterproofing services we offer.
Our basement waterproofing solutions in Omaha, NE, Douglas county include:
Interior Basement Waterproofing and Drainage Systems:
- Sump Pump Installation – Using a subfloor pit called a sump “pit,” water is collected and pumped out of your basement away from your home using a sump pump.
- Drain Tile – Drain tile is piping buried under your slab near the basement wall that collects water and carries it to the sump pit.
- Vapor Barriers – Also known as a moisture barrier, a vapor barrier is any material used for damp proofing. This is usually a plastic (polyethylene) or foil sheet that can resist moisture diffusion through the wall.
- Egress Window – Egress windows create a safe exit in case of an emergency in your basement and allow water to disperse safely. Most homeowners prefer to install a new egress window during their basement waterproofing project instead of waterproofing their old window.
- Basement Crack Repair – Cracks in your basement wall can be repaired using an epoxy or polyurethane substance, preventing future water intrusion. Epoxy crack injection is not a solution for major structural problems.
For more information, see our Basement Waterproofing page. Additionally, check out this detailed video on our waterproofing solutions and methods.
Free Basement Waterproofing Inspection and Estimate in Omaha, NE
Wet basement? Not anymore! Thanks to Epp Foundation Repair, we can restore your basement back to its dry, comfortable self. We made it our goal to help you and your family. Epp Foundation Repair also offers crawl space encapsulation, concrete leveling, and foundation repair. If you notice bowing walls or other foundation problems, check out our page on structural solutions.