Hastings NE Foundation Repair
If you see your foundation cracking, sinking, or settling, it could mean that you need the help of a foundation repair company. Having a professional inspect your foundation as soon as you notice an issue can save you a lot of trouble. In Hastings NE, Epp Foundation Repair is the number one foundation repair service provider.
Epp Foundation Repair – Foundation Services Leader Since 1994
Epp Foundation Repair is the number one foundation repair services provider in Hastings NE. We offer a comprehensive range of foundation-related services and solutions; from concrete repair to basement waterproofing, our services will provide you with a permanent solution for any foundation issue.
Hastings NE Foundation Repair – Services Offered
Depending on the foundation problem you have in your home, Epp Foundation Repair can implement the following techniques:
Poor installation, faulty application of cement products, outdoor temperature fluctuations, and old age are some of the reasons why your concrete surfaces can deteriorate. Foundation experts at Epp use one or more of the following techniques to repair cracked or uneven concrete:
- PolyLift Concrete Leveling – lifts sinking concrete.
- Street Creep Repair – stops the pressure applied by the street on your concrete
- Polyurethane Self-Leveling Caulking – sealing of cracks to prevent moisture and other external elements from damaging your concrete in the future.
- Flatwork – repairs and new installations of patio, driveway, and more.
Whether or not you are using your basement for additional storage space, basement waterproofing is essential to prevent moisture from penetrating inside, which in turn can help prevent the growth of mold. We will start off by identifying the area of intrusion and sealing the cracks; we will then look for any structural issues and install the necessary support system, and; finally, we will install a new interior/exterior drainage system, if necessary.
Basement Wall Repair
If you have noticed bowing or falling walls in your basement, it could be an indication of serious trouble. Based on how serious the issue is, Epp’s foundation experts will employ one or more of the following solutions:
- Basement I-beam wall support
- Helical tieback wall anchors
- Carbon fiber wall strap repair
- Epoxy basement wall crack repair
- C-channel wall anchor installation
- Wall plate anchor installation
Foundation Issue: Signs to Watch Out For
Yes, there are some common signs of foundation-related issues, and these include the following:
- Cracks in floors, walls, and/or foundation
- Cracks in tiles
- Cracks in exterior bricks
- Warped ceiling
- Sagging walls
- Decaying wood
- Doors not latching properly
- Cabinets and counters separating from walls
- Cracks and gaps in corners
- Window and door frames separating from walls
Our Service Areas
Our Service Areas page has a detailed list of all the areas served by Epp Foundation Repair.
Why Choose Epp?
Epp Foundation Repair is a household name when it comes to any type of foundation-related issue. Our team of foundation experts is skilled and experienced in their job, and having repaired thousands of foundations over the years, they can identify your issue in an instant. With Epp, what you receive is uncompromised dedication and service, from the start to finish.
Call us today to book a free inspection!